Best Practice for the Corona Virus
When Visiting a Terminal or a Customer:
• Review all posted instructions prior to entering facilities.
• Make all attempts to handle dispatch and EFS transactions via phone and Transflo.
• When delivery is complete, PLEASE Transflo documents for processing, avoid bringing original documents into the terminals.
• If you do not feel comfortable traveling to a certain location/ region, please let us know.
• Anyone who becomes sick or shows signs of illness before/while traveling or on assignment understand that they should promptly call a healthcare provider for advice or instructions.
What if you are not feeling well/or believe you may have the Corona Virus
• Stay home and self-quarantine. Please contact your medical provider for testing.
• Stay in contact with us and let us know your status.
• You will not be penalized for not coming to work.
Continue healthy habits
Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
Stay home when you are sick!!
Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. (wash your hands)
Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipes.
Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
*These best practices are subject to change on updates we receive from local and federal authorities.