Best Practice for the Corona Virus
When Visiting a Terminal or a Customer:
• Review all posted instructions prior to entering facilities.
• Make all attempts to handle dispatch and EFS transactions via phone and Transflo.
• When delivery is complete, PLEASE Transflo documents for processing, avoid bringing original documents into the terminals.
• If you do not feel comfortable traveling to a certain location/ region, please let us know.
• Anyone who becomes sick or shows signs of illness before/while traveling or on assignment understand that they should promptly call a healthcare provider for advice or instructions.
What if you are not feeling well/or believe you may have the Corona Virus
• Stay home and self-quarantine. Please contact your medical provider for testing.
• Stay in contact with us and let us know your status.
• You will not be penalized for not coming to work.
Continue healthy habits
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick!!
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. (wash your hands)
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
*These best practices are subject to change on updates we receive from local and federal authorities.