Star Fleet works diligently to provide a quality service that will meet or exceed our customers expectations. As an independent driver, you are responsible for the following:
Safety - This is number one. Drivers must adhere to the rules of the road. Additionally, each RV should be delivered in the same condition as when it left the manufacturer.
Promptness - Deliveries should arrive at their destination at the agreed upon time.
Professionalism - Drivers should always present themselves in a professional and courteous manner to manufacturers and retailers.
Availability – While there is no forced dispatch, drivers should make themselves available for dispatch as consistently as possible for the most potential earnings and Star Fleet’s reputation for dependability.
Federal Requirements - Drivers must comply with all requirements related to vehicle inspections, driver physicals, drug testing, driver logging, licensing, registration and insurance.
Passport - Star Fleet transports a large volume of shipments into Canada. Drivers traveling into Canada will be required to have a valid passport.
• 25 Years of Age.
• Valid Drivers License. CDL license is preferred.
• No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years or
no more than 2 moving violations in the last year.
• No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 3 years
or no more the 2 preventable accidents in any one year
• No record of driving under the influence of drugs or
alcohol, reckless or careless driving or habitual
• No indication of disregard for public safety.
• No suspensions for a moving violation.
• Valid physical (long form) good for at least 1 year.
• No felony convictions.
• No drug or alcohol test failures or refusals.
• No pre-employment drug test failures.
• These documents must be made available before approval:
• Drivers License
• Social Security Card
• Valid DOT physical (long form and certificate)
• Title and Registration for Equipment
• Valid DOT inspection (with paid receipt) within last
• Proof of Insurance