Driver Equipment (Pick-up):
As an owner operator, you will need to provide a properly registered and inspected 1 ton diesel pick up truck with an 8 foot bed. Additionally, the following equipment is necessary:
• Class III receiver hitch rated at 10,000 pounds
positioned 20" to 22" from the ground.
• 5th wheel rated for at least 18,000 pounds. No Slider
• Mud flaps behind rear wheels.
• Fuel tank or tool boxes can be no more than
2 inches above the top of the bed rails.
• Load distribution bar rated at 1,000 pounds.
• Electric brake control.
• Bed and bumper plug connections.
• 2 5/16 inch hitch ball.
• Fire Extinguisher and Safety Triangles.
• 12-volt Battery for Break Away use.
• 4-way Lug Wrench - Torque Wrench required with
• Hitch Padlock
• Truck to be home state plated at 26,000 pounds.